Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flaxseed

Ground flaxseed has been a life saver for me.  I have been drinking two tablespoons of ground flaxseed mixed with water every morning for over a year.  It has been the only thing that really works to keep me regular if you know what I mean.  It's important for everyone to keep their bowels moving and regular but when fighting Candida it's critical.  It's the main way your body eliminates the dead Candida and removes toxins from your body.

Flaxseed tastes better, is easier to get down and healthier than psyllium husk in my opinion and for me it just plain works better.  As an added bonus it's also a great source of Omega 3 and is believed to have antioxidant properties as well.  The brand I currently use is Spectrum Essentials Cold Milled Organic Ground Flaxseed.  This is the brand they carry at my local healthfood store but I've been buying it on Amazon to save money.


I used to buy a brand sold at Costco that I can no longer recall the name of.  It was sold in a big yellow bag and it was also organic.  My Costco no longer carries it but if you are lucky enough to have a Costco that does I also highly recommend this one as it was the most cost effective.

* I am not being paid or receiving free product from the above company. I only endorse products I have used and believe in on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment